Thank you all for your love for the Vonza platform and for sharing it with your friends and clients as well.
I created Vonza to help entrepreneurs, coaches and course creators to simplify their online business so they can save time, money and remove the tech barrier that holds them back from building a more successful business.
A lot of you have been asking about updates and the roadmap for 2022. We have literally received over 1,000 individual feature requests in the last one month and we appreciate your confidence in me and the Vonza team to deliver for you what your business needs. But sadly, we will not be able to deliver at the same time for everyone. This is our most AMBITIOUS development cycle ever.
To achieve this and more, we will be adding more team members and enlarging our infrastructure.
After careful deliberation with our team, here is the Vonza product roadmap for 2022.
Please be patient as we test out some new features in the coming weeks and months. There will be bugs and as you already know, we move fast to find bugs and resolve the issues. I will ask for your understanding and support as usual.
Here is our public roadmap for 2022
DISCLAIMER: We may not be able to achieve them all in 2022, but we will do the best we can. Some of the features development we can cannot achieve in 2022 will be moved into 2023.
Q1 of 2022 (January – March )
1. New website builder, blogs, landing pages and templates: A more advanced, customizable, flexible, drag and drop website builder like Wix and Squarespace
2. Direct Stripe Integration: Allows Vonzanites to connect directly to Stripe via our platform
3. More powerful Email marketing workflow: Design beautiful email newsletters, templates, themes, pop ups, automations, tags.
4. Vonza Funnels: Add bump offers to sales funnel, more funnel types, templates, more funnel capabilities etc.
5. PayPal Payment Integration: Enable PayPal option for payments
6. Business plan will now have 3 websites and up to 10 custom domains and CNAMES.
6b. Pro plan will be one website with 3 custom domains and CNAMES.
7. PDF stamping
NEW: You will also be able to add up to 10 websites per account if you have multiple websites/brands and control them all under one Vonza login. For example. if you’re in the Pro plan or Business plan and want to add additional websites (platform) to your main account you can do so at cost to be determined (We will announce what this add-on cost will be in the future).
Q2 of 2022 (April – June)
1. SMS/Text Messaging: SMS/Text will be included free in Pro, Business and School plans
3. Multi-language selector
4. Euro and more payment processors
5. Vonza CRM
6. Integrations via Zapier and other third-party apps
7. Gamification for courses & memberships, enhanced school features
Q3 of 2022 (July – September)
1. Vonza Contracts/Invoicing/proposals
2. Vonza Livestreaming & Webinar (Replaces Zoom and Streamyard). This will be included free in Business and School plans.
3. Vonza Agency
Q4 of 2022 (October – December)
Vonza native app.
Going deeper and enhancing Vonza features
Good News: Even with all these new wonderful features, we don’t intend to raise any subscription fees anytime soon.
Vonza CRM & Vonza Contracts/Invoicing/proposals will have add-on fees (when developed).
In your service,
Vonza Founder & CEO
Learn with Saralina
December 22 at 12:15 am
Great. i am anticipating these new features an i cant wait to try them out.
December 22 at 12:18 am
If every one of these demand can be meant it will be so great. Vonza has always been amazing and am not expecting anything less this time.
December 22 at 12:39 am
These sounds nice. waiting to try them all out.