Vonza and Teachable are two big names when it comes to creating and selling online courses, digital products, e-books, and more. However, you might wonder which platform is the best choice for your unique needs.
If you’re on a budget and ready to compromise on limited features, Teachable might be your answer. But if you are looking for an all-in-one platform that allows you to do it all from planning to marketing and selling, then Vonza is the suitable choice.
In this article, we’ll have a look at the detailed comparison of Vonza vs. Teachable to help you make an informed decision. But before starting the analysis, you need to answer a few questions that’ll help you decide which platform supports your unique business needs. These are:
- How is your target audience?
- What are the problems of your audience?
- What are you trying to solve?
- Are you willing to sell physical products, digital products, or both?
- What marketing strategies are you going to adopt?
Before diving deeper, you should know the key differences between the two platforms.
Teachable mainly specializes in online course creation and selling which allows you to integrate third-party tools as well. It also has a private student community.
On the other hand, Vonza is an all-in-one platform with multiple features like course creation, email marketing, customized dashboards, website builders, landing page templates, Vonza school, and more. The platform also offers e-commerce stores for digital as well as physical products. It’s a perfect choice for people who want to manage all their business operations under one umbrella.
Let’s compare the top features of both online course platforms.
Both Teachable and Vonza let you create online courses with ease. You can create any kind of content such as audio, video, e-book, etc., and sell them as digital products. Moreover, enrolling your students and customers in your courses is easy with both platforms.
Vonza’s course creation tool is straightforward and simple yet diverse. It offers easy-to-use blueprints to create and sell courses, such as:
- Set up a course- Create unlimited courses, ranging from mini-courses to in-depth online courses. You can add unlimited audio, video, and multimedia lectures. Creating quizzes, certificates, forms, and assessment tests is easy.
- Customization- The most unique feature of Vonza’s dashboard is that you can customize it to your choice with just a few clicks. You can edit its pre-made themes or create one from scratch, the platform gives you full control over customization.
- Membership- Designed for course creators to strengthen their relationship with the customers and ensure an improved customer experience.
- Drip function- It allows you to schedule and manage your content in bits.
Teachable’s dashboard is user-friendly and lets you create courses directly from the admin area. You can enter details like course title, subtitles, author’s name and introduction, and other details easily. However, you can’t customize the dashboard.
Moreover, you only get two options with Teachable course creation feature:
- Set up coaching– It allows you to manage clients, schedule, and upsell products.
- Set up a course– You can upload multiple lectures, create various sections, add content and comments, add quizzes, build certificates of completion, and embed forms.
CRM capabilities are important to track your progress and manage interactions with your customers.
Teachable doesn’t offer CRM tools to track your customer’s data and streamline processes. If you go with Teachable, you’ll have to use a this-party CRM tool which can be expensive.
On the other hand, Vonza offers a complete CRM solution to help you:
- Capture customer details from multiple channels, including phone calls, emails, web forms, and more.
- Create unlimited sales funnels with sort and filter options.
- Create, send, and track email campaigns. You can plan drip emails.
- Track and save customer interactions to build an integrated client profile.
- Track analytics and reporting metrics to improve your strategy.
- Automate workflow and manage documents with ease.
Email marketing is the backbone of any business as it delivers a strong return on investment and helps convert more effectively. That’s why 87% of marketers use email marketing to distribute their content and increase engagement.
Both platforms offer email marketing.
Teachable allows you to email course-related announcements to your students. It would notify your students when you upload new content, add a new lesson, or make any changes.
However, the automated email capability of Teachable doesn’t send emails to your subscription list, which means you won’t be able to grow relationships with your subscribers and convert more leads. You’d need a third-party integration for that.
Vonza, on the other hand, offers a complete integrated email marketing solution with brilliant features like:
- Creating, segmenting, and personalizing your email campaigns
- Unique email templates
- Preset sections where you can enter new content, images, video previews, and more
- Allows template customization
- Mobile-responsive layouts
- Integrate with other platforms like Facebook, Salesforce, Stripe, PayPal, Slack, and more
- Real-time analytics and tracking
- Fast delivery without any hassle
Sales Funnels (aka Pipelines)
The sales funnel is crucial for analyzing the performance of your business and identifying areas for improvement.
Teachable doesn’t offer sales funnels. It means you’ll have to invest in third-party integrations which can be costly.
Vonza’s integrated pipelines eliminate the need for any integrations. You can create appealing funnels with just a few steps to grow leads and sales. Moreover, Vonza’s funnels are completely automated, meaning you just create and set up your pipelines and they’ll run automatically.
Some stunning features of the Vonza’s sale funnels include:
- Create multiple pipelines, including funnels for physical products, digital products, courses, memberships, and more.
- Appealing pre-made templates for different stages of a funnel.
- Organize everything in one dashboard.
- Automated funnel’s search engine optimization (SEO) to increase its chances of ranking higher on search result pages.
- Affiliate center to manage your affiliate team.
- Coupons and discount triggers to increase sales.
- Fully integrated shopping cart and payment options.
It all boils down to your unique needs. If you only need a tool to create and sell your online courses, then teachable would do the job.
However, if you’re looking for a complete business solution with automated marketing tools, funnels, email lists, SEO, e-commerce store, and analytics, then Vonza is your answer.
Vonza has all the tools in one place so that you can easily run, manage, and grow your business.
Try Vonza’s free trial today and manage and scale your online business faster!